If you are wanting to get rid of hemorrhoids quickly and easily as possible then you have come to the RIGHT place.
Hemorrhoids have several symptoms – pain and discomfort, swelling and itchiness around the anus, and leakage of feces – that considerably affect quality of life for afflicted individuals. Getting rid of these swollen, inflamed and painful veins is a must! Fortunately, afflicted individuals have several methods to eliminate hemorrhoids.
Direct Pain Relief
Pain relief is the first order of business, which can be enjoyed through the following methods:
- Apply over-the-counter creams, insert anal suppositories, or use pads containing numbing agents like hydrocortisone and witch hazel.
- Take regular sitz bath. Experts recommend 20 minutes, 3 times a day – or 15 minutes after every bowel movement.
- Apply ice pack over the anal area for 5-10 minutes to lessen the pain and swelling.
Keep It Clean
Since hemorrhoids can leak feces, keeping the anal area as clean as possible is a must. Tips in this regard:
- Take a shower on a daily basis. Use only warm water on the anal area; soap contains harsh ingredients that can further irritate the skin.
- Either pat on the anal area with a soft, clean cloth using gentle motions or use a hair dryer to keep it dry after washing. Avoid using perfumed wipes to rub on the affected area
- Change underwear and/or adult diaper often to avoid letting the anal discharges near the skin.
The goal is to let the skin heal itself instead of aggravating the problem on the outside.
Changes in Diet
Good health starts from the inside and this is true for hemorrhoid treatment, too. To avoid straining while defecating, the stool must be made sufficiently soft so that it easily passes through the rectum and anus. To do so, follow these tips in changing the diet:
- Eat fiber-rich foods like broccoli, beans, fruits and whole grains as well as wheat and oat bran. Fiber softens stool, thus, making it easier to pass; it is also essential in lessening the amount of bleeding from the hemorrhoids as well as in their enlargement and inflammation. Go easy on the addition of the fiber, however, as too much too soon can lead to side effects like gas, constipation and bloating. Add fiber supplements only when necessary such as when the recommended amount of fiber – 38 grams for men, 25 grams for women – cannot be achieved through diet alone.
- Drink plenty of water.
Afflicted individuals are also well-advised to avoid straining when defecating; to defecate as soon as the urge to do so comes; and to avoid sitting for prolonged periods especially as moderate exercise can lessen the pressure on the hemorrhoids.
When these natural methods fail, medical attention like minimally invasive procedures and even surgery may be required.
These are just some of the tips that we can recommend to help get rid of hemorrhoids, but if you want to speed up the process we recommend that you check out the #1 hemorrhoid cure guide that has helped thousands of people!
Recent visitors landing on this page after searching the following keywords: how to get rid of hemorrhoids, get rid of hemorrhoids, getting rid of hemorrhoids
* H Miracle was the #1 selling Hemorrhoid cure guide in the Clickbank Marketplace in 2013. It’s widely recognized as being the most thorough and complete guide to hemorrhoids.